Skip to main content

Best features of picsart

The

Background Feature

We used our own designs as the background the give the page a cohesive look and to also showcase our prints without being too "salesy." Subtle branding sometimes works best.
But P.S. you can shop our silk scarves here;)http://amclub.co

Flare Feature


Pick a filter or artificial lens flare to consistently use to keep the consistency of the feed while also enhancing each photo. We tend to lean towards the warmer tones for flare and sharpen the images for a bit of extra pop. 

Clone Stamp

For an artsy, kaleidoscope feel - you can use the clone stamp which allows you to select the part of the image you want to clone and then you can do this as many times as you'd like. 

Mirror Feature

Double trouble. We love the mirror feature to spice things up, because sometimes two is better than one;)

Layer Photos

Layering photos is great for double exposure posts which are a cool, artsy aesthetic.

Stickers + Text

 
The stickers are handy when you need to censor photos, cover the photobomb people in photos, add cuteness,  or make memes - countless uses. Also, adding text to photos can help give the photo a narrative as well because sometimes people don't really pay attention to the captions. Being able to add text makes it easy to create event posts because you can put the info right on the photo and create your own "invite.". 
You can check out This video for editing tutorials and donot forget to subscribe youtube channel
https://youtu.be/ugNDe03EE_4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use picsart

With all those pictures you post on the social media, I am sure you have tried many applications to edit your pictures. Make them look more beautiful or even a bit crazy looking. But, let me break this to you,, this app am going to tell you about is like no other. I have been using PICSART for over an year now and am in complete awe of it. It’s like a little child of Photoshop. I am not boasting but on almost every edit I do on it, I have got people asking “OH WHAT HOW  DID YOU DO THAT?” Though I have seen people using Picsart often, they are still a stranger  to the plethora of amazing tools it has to provide. Well, they say your knowledge increases when you share, so here is a slice of what I have learnt on the app, for you: Selection of the two pictures to be blended in is crucial. The background image should contain details and depth while the foreground image should have a clear silhouette outlines with as minimum details as possible and if  it has a white ba...